Sunday, March 6, 2011

Defacto Industry Custom-Made Slim Fit Jeans for Men

I’ve been meaning to pay them a visit so I can have a pair made for myself. I’m even convincing teh boyfriend to have one made for himself, too. It’s frustrating that in the months that I’ve known of their existence, I still haven’t found the time to push through with the aforementioned plans. Darn schedules. Heh.
A few weeks ago, Jayvee told me that he paid Defacto Industry a visit and had a pair made. It was only last night, during the eLBC event at Friday’s did I see the final product in person. I’m incredibly impressed.

Jayvee Defacto iiJayvee Defacto iii

Jayvee Defacto iv
Defacto offers the standard designs, i.e. slim fit. According to Jayvee, you get to choose the material and the cut and, of course, measurements will be taken to make sure that the jeans will fit you like a glove (so to speak).
Jayvee Defacto iI love the embroidered detail seen on pockets, front and back. The unconventional back pocket lock or enclosure and the not-so-typical front pockets. Threads used on Jayvee’s are colourful, which makes it all the more interesting.
The Slim fit cut is not for everyone. It’s quite difficult to pull off the tapered look but it’s one stylish pair if you decide to go for it. Other cuts you can consider are relaxed, straight, or flared.
You can contact Defacto Industry at defacto.industry@gmail.com; Tanya Blay (09178122529) or Tats Paman (09204291393); visit their Multiply site. Or drop by the V8 Indie Boutique (3pm - 8pm) at Unit 112 G/F Mile Long Building, Amorsolo corner Herrera Streets., Legazpi Village, Makati City.

No comments:

Post a Comment