Friday, March 11, 2011

Levi’s Jeans At Under

This pair of Levi’s 514 jeans costs $219 in Singapore. Perhaps a little less with the GSS on, but probably it’s still going to be over $150. I find this horribly expensive to pay for a pair of jeans. I bought this very same pair of Levi’s Jeans at $39.76. This is just a fraction of what you’d have to pay in Singapore stores. Can you guess where did I get the jeans?
Not in Singapore of course. Levi’s jeans are just too overpriced in SIngapore. It is so much cheaper in the US. I don’t know about other countries. In the US, it is not even like you have to travel hour to go to some factory outlet in the middle of nowhere. Yes, while I was in Orlando last week, I headed down to Florida Mall, and at Macy’s, I found this 514 jeans selling for US$28.96 after tax.

No comments:

Post a Comment